[Dragaera] [Dzur spoiler] Possible crack in the orb & Aliera's personality

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Fri Aug 11 12:32:21 PDT 2006

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006, Maximilian Wilson wrote:

> On 8/11/06, Jose Marquez <jhereg69 at earthlink.net> wrote:
> > Philip Hart wrote:

> Well, there's Aliera's superiority complex to consider. She's even
> contemptuous of Morrolan.

I think that's more of an inferiority complex in that instance - anyway
something rather complex yet simple.

On another thread I noted that if Aliera can send Mario on errands then
it's hard to understand parts of _Teckla_ etc.  Otoh in the Prologue to
_D_ he doesn't show up because Aliera is concerned about Vlad but because
she's concerned about Cawti; one gets the impression from Mario that
Aliera thinks Vlad can handle himself and if not well too bad (well,
that's based on reading way between the lines).  I'm not sure that's
consistent with _Y_ but ok.