[Dragaera] (no spoilers) The 17 [Great Weapons]

tom sausman inuyashadontask at netscape.net
Fri Aug 11 16:41:57 PDT 2006

>I doubt it is part of the 17 Great (Morganti, and therefore
>Serioli-created) Weapons

            A lot of things:
                                     The Serioli created Morganti
weapons to stop interal fighting,but at the same time to kill the "gods"
Which one is correct?
                                      The Serioli created Morganti
weapons to kill the "gods" the gods, can be killed by the more powerful
ones, the gods destory the more powerful ones. The question is if the
fighting stop between tribes of the Serioli and only the "17" kill gods
why make so many? ( Morrolan and Braitt just for examples have whole
rooms full ) Also why don't they desoryed them, themselfs? ( the Serioli
are rarer than the Cat-Centurs, you know what I mean)
                                       If only the GW have a predominant
souls, couldn't the Serioli just make more GW or even someone just as
powerful, Sethra should know how to, after all she knew about Godslayer.

http://shopnow.netscape.com/