[Dragaera] [Dzur spoiler] Possible crack in the orb & Aliera's personality

Jose Marquez jhereg69 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 12 00:44:11 PDT 2006

Philip Hart wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Aug 2006, Jose Marquez wrote:
>

>> Spoiler space for Orca
>>
>> Because
>> Some
>> May
>> Not
>> Have
>> Read
>> It
>> But
>> They
>> Really
>> Should
>> Get
>> Around
>> It
>> Because
>> It is very good

>>>    They are the same person.
>>>
>> I know; I was keeping them separate out of respect for Sethra.
>>

> More importantly, S and K may as best they can behave as if there's
> a Chinese wall between them.  I imagine there was some complex
> Kabuki behind the passing of the gem info.
Now that's a show I'd like to have seen. Sethra contacts her Jhereg
sources and commissions Kiera to steal a gem from Dzur Mountain, to be
delivered to a certain Easterner. I'm sure Kiera was well paid for that.
And I bet Kiera did some checking and realized the reasons behind the
theft. Luckily, the lady of the house (mountain?) was likely to be out
when Kiera would be acquiring the gem...

Jose

--
Jose Marquez             | There are 10 types of people in
jhereg69 at earthlink.net   | the world: those who understand