[Dragaera] [Dzur spoiler] Possible crack in the orb & Aliera's personality

tom sausman inuyashadontask at netscape.net
Sat Aug 12 08:48:48 PDT 2006

>I know; I was keeping them separate out of respect for Sethra.

                 How so? If anything you would think it would be
respectful to mention they are one in the same, therefore you know her
secrets and are trustable in manner of specking which really doesn't
count, all things consider.
                           Also I try to do the 17 line things but my
computer is being a prick, and I feel its not really a spoiler anymore.