[Dragaera] [Dzur spoiler] Possible crack in the orb & Aliera's personality

Jose Marquez jhereg69 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 12 12:37:16 PDT 2006

tom sausman wrote:

>> I know; I was keeping them separate out of respect for Sethra.
>>
>                 How so? If anything you would think it would be
> respectful to mention they are one in the same, therefore you know her
> secrets and are trustable in manner of specking which really doesn't
> count, all things consider.
>                           Also I try to do the 17 line things but my
> computer is being a prick, and I feel its not really a spoiler anymore.
Many agree with you in that it isn't a spoiler anymore. However, since
Steve has Vlad dance around the subject in both Issola and Dzur,
dropping hints without necessarily stating it outright, I decided to do
the same in my posts. As for respectfulness, I was thinking that since
Sethra clearly wants to keep the two separate, and goes to great
elaborate lengths to do so, I would respect her decision and keep them
separate in most discussions.

As for spoiler space, if you're having trouble using blank spaces, do
what some of do: put some text on a line indicating spoiler space. You
don't have to necessarily use 17; that's just a list convention that we
do because it is amusing.

Jose

--
Jose Marquez             | There are 10 types of people in
jhereg69 at earthlink.net   | the world: those who understand