[Dragaera] Dzur spoilers - 17 thoughts

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 14:30:04 PDT 2006

On 8/12/06, Peter H. Granzeau <pgranzeau at cox.net> wrote:
> At 04:00 AM 8/12/2006, Davdi Silverrock wrote:
> >A one, a two, a...
> >1
> >2
> >3
> >4
> >5
> >6
> >7
> >8
> >9
> >10
> >11
> >12
> >13
> >14
> >15
> >16
> >17
> >
> >12) Mario
> >

> >To the left, perhaps Mario just is that old.  That might well make him
> >old enough to have been the one who shined Sethra, maybe?  Or perhaps
> >it was his activities that inspired Sethra to keep a closer eye on the
> >Jhereg?
>
> Where was it revealed that Sethra was ever killed?

Shrug.  It seems a reasonable assumption that someone as old and as
powerful as Sethra Lavode does not just die from natural causes.

Which reminds be; I am unconvinced that "chronic indigestion" was the
real cause of that sorceress' death, because sorcery can be used for
healing oneself, and one as powerful as she had been should have had
no trouble doing so.