[Dragaera] Dzur spoilers - 17 thoughts

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 14:40:25 PDT 2006

On 8/12/06, Maximilian Wilson <wilson.max at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/12/06, Peter H. Granzeau <pgranzeau at cox.net> wrote:
> > >1
> > >2
> > >3
> > >4
> > >5
> > >6
> > >7
> > >8
> > >9
> > >10
> > >11
> > >12
> > >13
> > >14
> > >15
> > >16
> > >17
> > You know, I missed completely the point at which Vlad discovered he
> > was a father.  Someone give me a page number, please?
>
> Either p. 47, or p. 282, depending upon how you count it. But it's not
> actually in the text.
>
> -Max

I am nearly certain it takes place in the elided time between pg281 & pg282.

And note that Cawti does not seem eager to offer the information to
Vlad on pg 47.  So why would she?

Had Vlad known that he had a son before he started getting into
things, it would have coloured his thinking and his actions during the
course of the story in ways that I am nearly entirely certain would
have resulted in a very different outcome.