[Dragaera] Dzur spoilers - 17 thoughts

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Sat Aug 12 16:15:35 PDT 2006

Davdi Silverrock wrote:
> On 8/12/06, Jon Lincicum wrote:
>
>> Davdi Silverrock wrote:

>> I fail to see any significant distinction here. Does it matter *how*
>> Teldra influences his behavior?
>>

> What, you mean you perceive no difference between behaving differently
> because of being reminded of someone, and behaving differently because
> that someone's soul is now linked to the soul of the one behaving
> differently?
>
> Well, I perceive a difference, and I am curious to know which one it is.

I didn't say I didn't perceive a difference, just that the distinction
was not significant, in light of the original assessment that Teldra was
influencing Vlad's behavior.

If you want to go on to explore exactly how this is happening, that's
fine--but it's a whole 'nother issue.

> And another thing to look for on a re-read of /Issola/ - I wonder,
> does Teldra bite her thumb when she's thinking?

Heh. No. She doesn't.  Not that Vlad notices. Or at least, not that Vlad
mentions.