[Dragaera] Verra speculation-Dzur spoilers

Louis Eastman almagaiz at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 18:59:45 PDT 2006

Vlad
Cawti
Morrolan
Sethra
Aliera
Kragar
Mario
Savn
Paarfi
Tazendra
Telnan
Demon
Necromancer
Zerika
Noish-pa
Fentor
Sticks
1) Memory alteration.
Now we know that Verra, while she claims she had no choice
but to do so, definitely decided to mess with Vlad's memory and take out
bits she didn't like as well. The vial of blood thing is extremely
important;
it could have been the same one Vlad used in the Paths, which connects
with another point I have, or is saving it for a witchcraft spell, or has
cast
a witchcraft spell, or has traded/given it away.

I highly, highly suspect Verra is Vlad's mother. Why? Because Vlad's dad
kept giving different answers about why his mother left- possibly because
he can't remember why or how she left, so instead of looking like a fool he
makes something up? Memory alteration is a possibility here, although he
may just not want to tell Vlad his mom left (if she wasn't Verra.)

2) Vlad's relations with Aliera.
Aliera isn't too happy Vlad and Verra are 'fighting'. Does she know
Godslayer
will kill Verra? Does she condone how her mother is acting? Does she even
know that Verra's being a class A bitch? If Vlad decides to kill Verra, and
does
so, will Aliera be hurt and forgive him, be hurt and try and kill him, be
hurt and send
Mario after Vlad?

3) Morrolan's relations with Vlad.
Morrolan's not too happy right now anyway, but learning Vlad threatened
Verra, if he does, wouldn't make him happier. Can anyone see Verra saying,
"That weapon he has is what will kill me. Get it from him and let me destroy
it."
and creating a Vlad vs. Morrolan battle?

4) Verra and Godslayer
Godslayer will kill Verra. Teldra, the soul inside Godslayer, has an unknown
opinion
of Verra, but was Morrolan's high priestess- would she agree with killing
Verra? Although
it might not be Vlad killing Verra, if Teldra objected, could this be her
'test of wills' with Vlad?
On another note, if Vlad had attacked Verra instantly, he could have
destroyed her. Verra
seems not to be as invincible as we thought, even after we saw her fighting
the Jenoine.

On a side note, does anyone else get the feeling that Verra is the single
biggest, well, bitch in the Vladiad? Does anyone like her in the sense as
like her as people like Morrolan, or Sethra, or even Vlad?