[Dragaera] Verra speculation-Dzur spoilers

Steve Simmons scs at di.org
Sun Aug 13 20:35:46 PDT 2006

On Sun, Aug 13, 2006 at 09:59:45PM -0400, Louis Eastman wrote:

> Vlad
> Cawti
> Morrolan
> Sethra
> Aliera
> Kragar
> Mario
> Savn
> Paarfi
> Tazendra
> Telnan
> Demon
> Necromancer
> Zerika
> Noish-pa
> Fentor
> Sticks

> On a side note, does anyone else get the feeling that Verra is the single
> biggest, well, bitch in the Vladiad? Does anyone like her in the sense as
> like her as people like Morrolan, or Sethra, or even Vlad?

No. Any time I see Verra and Vlad interact, I remember what a shit Vlad
generally is around her and that everyone who converses with Verra gets a
different, individualized conversation. Vlad is usually seeing himself
reflected in Verra.
--
  "While you may be at your core 'tenderhearted.' I do not doubt your, or any
womans, ability to reach in, wrench out a mans heart and talk him into taking