[Dragaera] Verra speculation-Dzur spoilers

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 22:20:12 PDT 2006

On 8/13/06, Steve Simmons <scs at di.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 13, 2006 at 09:59:45PM -0400, Louis Eastman wrote:
>
> > Vlad
> > Cawti
> > Morrolan
> > Sethra
> > Aliera
> > Kragar
> > Mario
> > Savn
> > Paarfi
> > Tazendra
> > Telnan
> > Demon
> > Necromancer
> > Zerika
> > Noish-pa
> > Fentor
> > Sticks
>
> > On a side note, does anyone else get the feeling that Verra is the single
> > biggest, well, bitch in the Vladiad? Does anyone like her in the sense as
> > like her as people like Morrolan, or Sethra, or even Vlad?
>
> No. Any time I see Verra and Vlad interact, I remember what a shit Vlad
> generally is around her and that everyone who converses with Verra gets a
> different, individualized conversation. Vlad is usually seeing himself
> reflected in Verra.

Mm.  I think the second time they met; the first time Vlad was in
Verra's Halls, Vlad was not a shit around her.  It wasn't until after
she commissioned him to commit a murder whose sole purpose was to
start a war so that Easterners (and Teckla) in South Adrilankha would
get drafted but which ended up leading to a rebellion that led to Vlad
fleeing his home and everything he knew with a Morganti price on his
head that he started acting like a shit around Verra.  Or so I seem to
recall, anyway.