[Dragaera] Spoiler for the books.... Loosely for Dzur

tom sausman inuyashadontask at netscape.net
Sun Aug 13 21:10:34 PDT 2006

I haven't read Dzur let and in fact I encourage spoiling b/c its helps
boosting the mood for me.

Now:
           How long is the most approved length of time that the
Interregnum.
       The answer above can neither break or prove my next point, along
with the fine gentlemen and ladies of this fabulous list help on the
information of Dzur.
           All of this leads to my belief of The Demon, of the Jhereg,
could be Mario.
    1)  If someone could point out any solid statements that could not
make this possible, by all means tell me.
       2)  However in 'Jhereg'  Kargar states that The Demon is probably
under eight hundred, Mario was around five hundred plus the 243 years
and that probably close.
        3)  The Demon during the negotiations knew what was thinking
while he was thinking, along with the fact that The Demon was always
looking to the side and not in the eyes of Vlad
       4)  Who better would know that Mario wouldn't work on a dead line
than Mario himself?
       5) No one knows his true name.
       6) He could have been number 1 but choose 2, could be to spend
time with Aliera.
       7) The way he made it big screams Mario not killing the skill it
took.
       8) The reason why no one took to jail or try killing him after he
killed the two Council members, while Vlad, I forgot assaults or kills
one representative , get everyone lookking for him.
http://shopnow.netscape.com/