[Dragaera] A Dream of Passion

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Tue Aug 15 09:59:42 PDT 2006

On 8/15/06, Davdi Silverrock <davdisil at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/15/06, Mark Engelman <metsfan117 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > So many things in A Dream of Passion don't make sense
> > now that Issola and Dzur are out.
>
> http://dragaera.wikia.com/wiki/Meta:A_Dream_of_Passion
>
> The mailing list archive post being quoted is currently not online,
> but those are Steve's very own words.

The files, however (three sets at this point) are all sitting on the
same server, which can be viewed in a rather geeky and totally useless
way as representing progress.

(The three sets being the old ezmlm archive, the older MailMan
incarnation archive, which I now have as a mailbox file (thanks to a
list member), and the new Mailman archive for this incarnation of the
list.)
--
David Dyer-Bennet, <mailto:dd-b at dd-b.net>, <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
RKBA: <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>