[Dragaera] [Dzur Spoiler][Orca Spoiler] A slip of the tongue...

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Tue Aug 15 11:46:43 PDT 2006

Spoiler Space:

Tortaalik
Adron
Shaltre
Daro
Paarfi
G'aereth
Hub
Iatha
Fineol
Tukko
Dinb
Fyhnov
Chaler
Savn
Lysek
Gardimma

Re-reading Dzur, I stumbled upon what appears to be a slip of the tongue
by Kiera the thief, talking to Vlad about strategy and tactics:

[cite]

/Dzur/ Page 180:

"...which is a problem Dragons tend to have. Strategy only remains
strategy, apart from tactics, in our heads."

[/cite]

So, why is Kiera the thief including herself when talking about Dragons?
Isn't Kiera a Jhereg?

Granted, Vlad already knows the truth behind this, but given the way they
both dance around the topic in Dzur, this seems like a rather careless
slip for her to make.