[Dragaera] [Dzur Spoiler][Orca Spoiler] A slip of the tongue...

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Tue Aug 15 13:31:05 PDT 2006

"Shawn Burns" <shawnb at stanford.edu>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
08/15/06 01:01 PM

"'Dragaera List'" <dragaera at dragaera.info>
cc

Subject
Re: [Dragaera] [Dzur Spoiler][Orca Spoiler] A slip of the tongue...

So, are you saying that Steve is being unreasonable?

Really, this just looks like an inadvertant implication based on sentence
structures... Which is too bad, since it seems to tell us something rather
important about Sethra. (That she considers herself a Dragonlord.)

But it also seems clear (Given Steve's comment) that, whatever the grammar
in question might imply, that this is not the information that he intended
to convey.

Sigh.