[Dragaera] [Dzur spoilers] Dzur typo?

Lang, Douglas (Contractor) Douglas.Lang at ed.gov
Wed Aug 16 10:33:34 PDT 2006

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

>Peter H. Granzeau wrote:

>I was just rereading the prologue to _Dzur_ and suddenly something
>presented itself:

>On p.28, Vlad says, "... At any rate, I know the principles rather well."

>Shouldn't that read "... At any rate, I know the principals rather well."?

Not necessarily - I think it would have made sense either way.  IIRC, as he's explaining to Mario that he can be of help in South Adrilankha, I took it to mean that he understood the concepts of what was going on in relation to what Mario was telling him about the current and likely future situation.

It could just as easily be a typo, meaning that he still knows the players, but it makes sense as written.

-dpl