[Dragaera] The Great Sea of Chaos and my GURPS Infinity/Amber game

Erik Holmes shoby187 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 19:04:26 PDT 2006

Hey Guys,

I am running a GURPS Infinity/Amber game and I'm planning on having the
character visit Dragaera. I think I will have the characters arrive during
the next Athyra reign just before the cycle changes. I had a few questions
that I was hoping that the list could help me with.

1: Where does the Great Sea of Chaos lie in regards to Adrilankha? Are there
any maps of Dragaera out there?

2: How long would it actually be until the next Athyra reign? I'm assuming a
few thousand years at least, but not really sure how many.

3: What's the lifespan of a Dragaeran? I want to say around a max of 2000
years. Is this close? (Would any of the characters besides Sethra be alive
at this time)?

4: As far as I can remember only 5 of the Great weapons have been named,
Iceflame; Blackwand; Pathfinder; Godslayer and the new one. :) Am I missing
any?

Thanks in advance for the help . . .

"I didn't spend all those years playing D&D and not learn a little something
about courage."
	-Some Dork, The X-Files

Erik Holmes
Shoby187 at yahoo.com