[Dragaera] The Great Sea of Chaos and my GURPS Infinity/Amber game

Bryan Newell bryann at bryann.net
Wed Aug 16 20:47:50 PDT 2006

> 1: Where does the Great Sea of Chaos lie in regards to
> Adrilankha?

According to the Introduction of Dzurlord, "a large Sea of Chaos, in the
northeastern part of the Empire"

However, when I asked Steve where the Great Sea was, he said, "middle north
of the Empire."

So, where is that in regards to Adrilankha?  I don't believe Steve has said,
but, based on my ongoing work mapping Dragaera, I think it is about 1,800
miles north (and a little west) of Adrilankha.

> Are there any maps of Dragaera out there?

My first stab at mapping Dragaera is available at
http://bryann.net/brust.html, but I now believe it to be wildly inaccurate
(though less so in the southeast than elsewhere).

The next version refuses to come out of the basement, though hope springs
eternal.

Bryan