[Dragaera] Surname Pharadox ( Spoiler, Jhereg)

tom sausman inuyashadontask at netscape.net
Thu Aug 17 21:04:57 PDT 2006

>I for one appreciate the "Basic" questions.  Not
>everyone on the list is a veteran nor can we assume
>that the newbies have read all of the books. So, I
>would like to see more "Basic" questions and zero
>attacks on list members.

                     How was it basic? The statement Aliera mean was cut
short it all leads to speculation. Just because it is basic does not
mean it is not vaild or in fact that I did not read the books ( I didn't
read Broke.). Its just that, if I may, I am like Vlad in how he knows
Sethra and Kiera but never put 2 and 2 together, well untill later, well
I just can't seem to find that other two to put together, however.
           By the way thank you to "VC' , Scott Schults, and David Maxwell.
                         - I never knew you care-