[Dragaera] Surname Pharadox ( Spoiler, Jhereg)

Vincent J. Cisneros vincedotcom at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 22:01:34 PDT 2006

How was it basic? The statement
> Aliera mean was cut
> short it all leads to speculation. Just because it
> is basic does not
> mean it is not vaild or in fact that I did not read
> the books ( I didn't
> read Broke.). Its just that, if I may, I am like
> Vlad in how he knows
> Sethra and Kiera but never put 2 and 2 together,
> well untill later, well
> I just can't seem to find that other two to put
> together, however.
>            By the way thank you to "VC' , Scott
> Schults, and David Maxwell.
>                          - I never knew you care-

I was referring to the basic building block of the
character--Vlads soul (or is that Soul?).  I have read
each book into the dozens of times but am still
interested in--and learning about the relationship
between--Vlad, Aliera and Keiron. I mean, I may
possibly be an idiot but I JUST realized that Verra
may be Vlad's mother.

I didn't know I cared either.  I'll just sit here and
bite my thumb--pondering.

p.s. was I the only one jazzed about a character named Vincent?