[Dragaera] Surname Pharadox ( Spoiler, Jhereg)

tom sausman inuyashadontask at netscape.net
Thu Aug 17 22:19:20 PDT 2006

 Well I may not have read each book ten times and remember everything,
in fact I am re-reading the books for the second time... I will probably
not re-read the Romances, too much 'Indeed?'
    About the relationship, I am upset of how when Vlad meant Kieron in
the Paths Keiron him but Vlad was speechless. Hell I am dumber than you
I just discover the section of Wiki or something, it helps to put
different trains of thoughts in my head, I still don't and can't believe
Verra may be Vlad's mother and thanks goes to David Dyer-Bennet.
           I don't know what you mean by 'jazzed', I wished I had a
non-conformic named liked 'Vincet' but if you meant the shorten, well
you the only one outta them who used a signture, so to speak.

              -Tom Sausman, Fellow Dyslexian-