[Dragaera] Ardon's Keep

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Fri Aug 18 09:43:24 PDT 2006

On 10:24 AM Scott wrote:
>  Unless Steve gets an idea for why it would be Cool for Vlad to visit
>  Redface or at least research it, I doubt we'll ever find out. It's not
>  germane to any of the stories. Yet.

I wonder how often territory becomes available to the Empire (or for a
house) to reward members with a real title for services rendered.

 > There are only two ways to get to the East if you
>  don't know anyone who can teleport you there - Retrace Morollan's
>  footsteps
>  to the south or retrace Khaavren's footsteps to the north. Vlad has
>  apparently been to the East twice now. I expect we'll hear about at
>  least
>  one of those trips before _The Final Contract_. In that case, Vlad
>  might
>  find a reason to visit Redface along the way and let us know the
>  semi-current state of affairs there.

Why is this?   I don't recall anything limiting how one can get there.
It's sort of like saying there's only two ways to get to Canada.

Why can't one sail to the East?