[Dragaera] Dzur - Phoenix Stone & Orb

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 13:18:22 PDT 2006

On 8/18/06, Robert Wood <bertowud at cox.net> wrote:
> How is Vlad able to check the Orb for the time if he's wearing the Phoenix Stones?

(Gold) Phoenix Stone interferes with sorcerous energy, which is
amorphia being manipulated by necrophia. It notably does *not*
interfere with elder sorcery, which cuts necrophia out of the loop.
The Orb functions as a stand-in for necrophia (and probably contains
some) for Dragaerans who are manipulating amorphia, but there's no
reason I can think of to believe that this is _all_ that it does.
Specifically, I see no reason why the Orb's time-keeping function has
to have anything to do with sorcery, and thus with Phoenix Stone.

'Maximilian

--
Be pretty if you are,
Be witty if you can,