[Dragaera] P-stones

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Sat Aug 19 09:08:53 PDT 2006

dragaera-request at dragaera.info wrote:

Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:20:29 -0700
From: "Davdi Silverrock" <davdisil at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Dragaera] Dzur - Phoenix Stone & Orb

On 8/18/06, Maximilian Wilson <wilson.max at gmail.com> wrote:

 > > Specifically, I see no reason why the Orb's time-keeping function has
 > > to have anything to do with sorcery, and thus with Phoenix Stone.

Yet in /Phoenix/, one of the signs of being cut off from the Orb was
not being able to check the time, and the sign that the link was back
(that is, that their ship had sailed beyond the influence of
Greenaere's Phoenix Stones) was being able to check the time.

------------------------------

Perhaps black and gold create a conflict of influences.  They may not
block like the larger stones if interfered with.  And the Greenaere
stones blocked an entire island from the Orb.

=grin=  Okay, the idea of having side effects from Phoenix stones will
amuse me for a time.  Bide.  I'll need to not giggle or that will start
the bird off again.

I wonder whether the stones create a big blank area surrounding Vlad
when he's wearing them.  Hmmmm.

*---

---
A.S. Zanoni