[Dragaera] A crack? ( Jhereg)

tom sausman inuyashadontask at netscape.net
Sun Aug 20 14:36:41 PDT 2006

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
                  I think this is a spoiler? But on page 146 of Jhereg
in "The Book of Jhereg" Aliera and Kiera have meant before! Normally I
wouldn't mind but she was happy to see Kiera, a Jhereg. Have we known
Aliera to like anyone but nobles? Mario, Vlad, and Cawti exculded. I
mean she worst than the Sorecess in Green ( sorry not enough sleep). In
Ocra Kiera said no one else knows about the serect but him, did she lie
to cover it up, or just forgot? I believe that was all facts, I could be
wrong again however.....
http://shopnow.netscape.com/