[Dragaera] Recent book request - recap

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Sun Aug 20 15:45:34 PDT 2006

Hi, Tom.

The books we have available are:

Freedom & Necessity       [paperback or hardcover]
Five Hundred Years After  [paperback or hardcover]
The Paths of the Dead     [paperback or hardcover]
Lord of Castle Black      [paperback or hardcover]
Sethra Lavode             [paperback or hardcover]

Agyar                     [trade paperback]
Cowboy Feng               [trade paperback]

The Gypsy                 [trade paperback or hardcover]

To get these titles from Dreamcafe, you tell me:
[a] which one[s] you want
[b] which edition, paperback, hardcover or trade paperback, for each title
[c] what name you would like Steve to sign in each book
[d] to what address you want the book[s] shipped to.
[e] your USPS shipping preference.

Then you would send money.  Each book is 50% of cover price, per Steve -
PLUS the cost of postage [shipping and handling].

-- Regarding s/h:
Please tell me what *you* prefer to pay for.  So far most books have
used Priority Mail.  A few went bulk rate and one box used Airmail.

Steve accepts PayPal payments at his email address [skzb at dreamcafe.com].
  Checks sent to Dreamcafe are fine too.

Thanks for asking.

Chica*---