[Dragaera] A caution - about Brust book offer

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Mon Aug 21 09:33:43 PDT 2006

Hallo, all!

I just got a request from someone off-list for books.

This is very cool.  And some trade paperbacks will have new homes soon.

However, officially, Steve and I will not operate as professional
booksellers.

Feel free to pass the title list to any other Brust fans that you know
via *email*.  It is a semi-private offer to fans - but an offer that is
not listed on the Web by choice.

This means I will be wroth to find this advertised on a web forum.
Please do not share with someone who may not understand this caveat.  I
am not denying anyone books - I merely suggest that *you* be the
intermediary instead.  It would be much appreciated.

Please help keep my universe sane.  I thank you.  Dreamcafe thanks you.

=appreciation=

*---

---
A.S. Zanoni