[Dragaera] Nightslayer (was: Loraan vs. Blackwand: Flawed Victory)

Steve Hubbell usagigoya at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 21 00:55:19 PDT 2006

Very interesting!

Thanks for reposting this. This is definitely something I missed reading the
first time through.

I also find it cool that the Great Weapon Nightslayer has actually been
around since the beginning.

I am not too clear, though, on whether any of the Piarra or Zivra books
mentioned are actually written / published, none seem to be listed on
Amazon.