[Dragaera] Nightslayer (was: Loraan vs. Blackwand: Flawed Victory)

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Tue Aug 22 14:25:41 PDT 2006

On 8/21/06, Steve Hubbell <usagigoya at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Very interesting!
>
> Thanks for reposting this. This is definitely something I missed reading the
> first time through.
>
> I also find it cool that the Great Weapon Nightslayer has actually been
> around since the beginning.
>
> I am not too clear, though, on whether any of the Piarra or Zivra books
> mentioned are actually written / published, none seem to be listed on
> Amazon.

I don't believe any of them have been published.  Robert had an
extensive website, but it's not there any more (at least at the old
address), and I used to know where he was living, but that became
untrue a few weeks ago (or maybe months by now).
--
David Dyer-Bennet, <mailto:dd-b at dd-b.net>, <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
RKBA: <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>