[Dragaera] Steven Who?

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 16:19:04 PDT 2006

On 8/22/06, rone  wrote:
> Chris Olson writes:
>   It's page 105 (now that I grabbed the book), I believe.  He's the one in
>   the hat, white shirt, and vest.
>   Unless I'm wrong, but I don't believe I am.
>
> He's also in the World's End arc.  Even has a couple of lines, i
> believe.

Sandman Annotations are here:

ftp://theory.lcs.mit.edu/pub/people/wald/sandman/

Everything mentioned below is cited from their respective annotation file:

ftp://theory.lcs.mit.edu/pub/people/wald/sandman/sandman.51

   Issue 51: "A Tale of Two Cities"

  Page 9 panel 4: The man with the beer stein at left foreground is wearing
a distinctive hat, the same worn by noted fantasy writer (and friend of
Gaiman's) Steven Brust. Neil Gaiman confirms that it's meant as a cameo.

ftp://theory.lcs.mit.edu/pub/people/wald/sandman/sandman.56

   Issue 56: "Worlds' End"

Page 9 panel 4: The return of Steven Brust, seen once before in 51:9:4.

ftp://theory.lcs.mit.edu/pub/people/wald/sandman/sandman.73

    Issue 73:"Sunday Mourning"

       panel 2: The bearded man seen here and in the next panel is noted
fantasy writer (and friend of Gaiman's) Steven Brust.  He was last seen
at the Worlds' End Inn -- 56:9.7.