[Dragaera] Steven Who?

Martin Wohlert martin_wohlert at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 22 17:11:00 PDT 2006

Minor SPOILERs for the Sandman comic by Neil Gaiman.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

"Ben Hiles" <ben.hiles at gmail.com> wrote:
>To: dragaera at dragaera.info
>Subject: Re: [Dragaera] Steven Who?
>Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 07:22:42 +0900
>
>On 8/23/06, Chris Olson <Chrisf.Olson at sun.com> wrote:
> > Let us also not forget that he makes a cameo in Neil Gaiman's "The
> > Wake", the last of the Sandman compilations.
> >
> > I'd have to go and get it to give the page number, but I know he's
> > there, cause I saw him.  Looks a bit like Steve.  Only cuter. <grin>
>
>Does anyone have a page number for this?  I just flipped through my
>copy and I didn't spot him anywhere.  Egad, it may be time to fully
>reread the series and try to spot him.
>
>--Ben

It's in number 8 _World's End_. I don't have the page number, but it's
towards the end, at the inn, just before the storm breaks. Steve get's
everyone to look out of the window, just before the double page with the
Endless striding across the cosmos.

HTH
/Martin