[Dragaera] title clarification

Gaertk at aol.com Gaertk at aol.com
Wed Aug 23 08:38:54 PDT 2006

"A.S. Zanoni" <chica at dreamcafe.com> writes:

> Side note:  You could always ask your library how they get those
> nifty hard-treated paperbacks.  (Unless you have a book binder
> locally.)

Turtleback and Perma-Bound actually print their books themselves; I
can't find any sign that they rebind books (and neither carries
Steve's books (searching for Brust at Perma-Bound did produce 17
results, but they were all animal books by Beth Wagner Brust)).

I think Bound-to-Stay-Bound (www.btsb.com) will rebind books, but
I couldn't confirm it from their website (it looks like you need an
account to view their catalog).

If people are really interested in this, I can ask some people at the
library I work for to find out which companies we use for rebinding
books.

Konrad Gaertner - - - - - - - - - - - - - - email: gaertk at aol.com
http://kgbooklog.livejournal.com/
"I don't mind hidden depths but I insist that there be a surface."
                          -- James Nicoll