[Dragaera] Breaking the Cycle.

tom sausman inuyashadontask at netscape.net
Wed Aug 23 21:16:03 PDT 2006

All things consider, didn't Adron break the Cycle, just not
indefinitely. Afterall the Cycle tells who reign it is and during the
Interregnum, no one ruled all. Was the Cycle mid-truning and stop, or
was it b/c it was the 17th cycle and time for that whole Phoenix riesing
from the ashes thing? I have more I'm getting more confuse with it, can
anyone explain it to me? Also did anyone else get more confused while
re-read the Vlad Taltos series, in any order?