[Dragaera] Breaking the Cycle.

Casey Rousseau casey at the-bat.net
Thu Aug 24 08:52:50 PDT 2006

tom sausman writ:
> Also did anyone else get more confused while
> re-read the Vlad Taltos series, in any order?

Can't say that I ever had any problem like that.  I do strongly
recommend reading them in publishing order.  If you only have available
the books that are in print this means reading the omnibus editions The
Book of Jhereg (Jhereg, Yendi, Teckla), The Book of Taltos (Taltos,
Phoenix), The Book of Athyra (Athyra, Orca), Dragon, Issola and Dzur.

There will be a few cracks (discontinuities) here and there, but more
often than not, there are simply ambiguities that Steve leaves
unanswered for the time being because there's no pressing need to
resolve every last one.