[Dragaera] (no spoilers) The 17 [Great Weapons]

Louis Eastman almagaiz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 15:59:17 PDT 2006

The Serioli created Morganti weapons to stop wars from being fought.
Morganti weapons have sentience, but not a soul.

Then the Serioli said, man, these gods suck. Let's kill 'em. And so
they made 17 Great Weapons, especially powerful Morganti weapons,
with actual souls/personalities/both/same thing, and with what I suspect
a willing soul to go in the weapon. It'd be pretty hard to, you know,
convince
someone to risk their soul to make a really powerful weapon that they can't
use.