[Dragaera] May be moot by now, but - House of Lavodes is Dzur, I think

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 22:05:07 PDT 2006

On 8/24/06, ND Montague wrote:

> In The Phoenix Guards, one of the Lavodes is
> identified as a Dzur.
>
> I am rereading and past that part, but I noticed it
> (since it surprised me) in passing.  I can find it
> again if need be.

You are correct that that particular Lavode was a Dzur, but while it
is entirely natural to generalize from one example, especially in
these parts, it is not the case that all Lavodes were always Dzur, as
you will discover if you read the history titled /Five Hundred Years
After/, which has mention of a group of Lavodes.