[Dragaera] May be moot by now, but - House of Lavodes is Dzur, I think

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Fri Aug 25 13:55:24 PDT 2006

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006, Davdi Silverrock wrote:

> On 8/25/06, Jon_Lincicum wrote:
> >
> > This does not mean that all Lavodes are Dzur, just that we do not yet have
> > any *direct* evidence to the contrary.
> >

> Sergeant says: "no one single House", and for that matter, "one or two
> are without doubt Dragonlords."
>
> So that is indeed direct evidence that they were not all Dzur, despite
> that many of them were of that House.

Maybe the Lavodes have included Dzur who've been kicked out of the House,
perhaps some of whom joined or had joined House Dragon...

In any case, as far as I recall "lavode" means something like "flexible",
which isn't the first term that comes to mind when describing Dzur, and an
odd term to use for a group composed of members of only one House or race.