[Dragaera] May be moot by now, but - House of Lavodes is Dzur, I think

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Fri Aug 25 14:10:33 PDT 2006

"Davdi Silverrock" <davdisil at gmail.com>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
08/25/06 01:48 PM

"Dragaera List" <dragaera at dragaera.info>
cc

Subject
Re: [Dragaera] May be moot by now, but - House of Lavodes is Dzur,      I
think

>On 8/25/06, Jon_Lincicum wrote:
>>
>> This does not mean that all Lavodes are Dzur, just that we do not yet
have
>> any *direct* evidence to the contrary.
>>

>Sergeant says: "no one single House", and for that matter, "one or two
>are without doubt Dragonlords."
>
>So that is indeed direct evidence that they were not all Dzur, despite
>that many of them were of that House.
>
>QED.

Well, this is hearsay evidence, so I don't know how direct it really is,
but then, I never thought that all Lavodes were Dzur anyway.

Majikjon

"Well, we've got plenty of hearsay and conjecture--those are *kinds* of
evidence..." - Lionel Hutz