[Dragaera] Breaking the Cycle.

tom sausman inuyashadontask at netscape.net
Fri Aug 25 17:27:03 PDT 2006

>No - the Cycle-Emperor and the Orb-Emperor are not identical
>as far as we know.  Read for example _Five Hundred Years After_.

              What? Doesn't the Cycle piont to the House, how can it
have the Emperor/ess name on it?
              Which part of it, it is close to 500 pages ( close enough
for me).

> Consider for one thing the
>likelihood that the Cycle predates the Empire.

        How? Still their no logic in it? The Cycle tells which House
will rule the Empire, sorry, who is "favored" to rule the Empire but too
predate it? How did the Jenoine, or the 'Lords' know that there would be
change among the "tribes"? Did they have a hand in it? It is said that
whenever the gods move it is always to late so how could they? Did the
Serioli but it there before the Jenoine came? Where is the logic? If one
is just reading it for joy it's fun, but to make sense of it, is just
obsure. We are trying to make sense of something that is still
incomplete in itself. Personally I believe the "Bible" is easlier but
this is just more enjoyable. Offtopic: What are the chances that,
besides the big questions, the other questions will be resolve?