[Dragaera] Just got ahold of Dzur

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Sat Aug 26 15:40:02 PDT 2006

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006, Philip Hart wrote:

> > (spoiler space)
> >
> > Out
> > came
> > dragon
> > from
> > her
> > den,
> > fa la lanky down dilly,
> > That
> > killed
> > God
> > knows
> > how
> > many
> > men,
> > fa la lanky down dilly.

The Daymar discussion reminds me of a question I had: Vlad hasn't used
witchcraft in a while - could he not do something along the lines of
casting a spell on a certain house to make those inside feel an urge to
leave?  Could Cawti not have hired a witch or a coven in SA to do the
same, or to drive out other Jhereg influences?  For that matter, couldn't
she just polish up her knife-tossing skills and work on those trying
to take over (prior to the Left Hand stuff at least)?

And what's up with Kelly's group?  Are they not willing to organize in
support of Cawti's efforts to clean up the neighborhood?