[Dragaera] Godslayer's purpose <Dzur Spoilers!>

Louis Eastman almagaiz at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 17:03:59 PDT 2006

Vlad
Loiosh
Rocza
Kiera
Sethra
Morrolan
Sethra
Cawti
Demon
Necromancer
Aliera
Mario
Telnan
Ricard
Aibynn
Kieron
Verra

>From Sethra, we learn two essential things about Godslayer's fate or
purpose.

1. It's going to kill Verra. I don't think there's really anything else to
add here, except
Hurrah!

2. Godslayer will cut out the diseased flesh from the world.

Now, this is interesting and puzzling. Do we interpret it literally- it will
end disease like
how the Orb is insinuated to stop natural disasters, kill everyone with a
disease,
remove diseased body parts? Or is it a metaphor- it will destroy something
wrong with
the world? Now, given a lot of different views of right and wrong, it might
mean wiping out
Easterners, Serioli, Dragaerans, the Jenoine on the world (if there are
any), or even
the Gods. The last item is the most likely, in my opinion- the Serioli hate
the gods.

Any thoughts?