[Dragaera] Breaking the Cycle - Genetic Purity

Kisc Kempson kisc at insaneninjahero.com
Fri Aug 25 14:46:36 PDT 2006

On 8/25/06, Scott Schultz <scott at cjhunter.com> wrote:

> There's an interesting implication that either one or both parents will
> need
> to come from House Jhereg or House Teckla because none of the other Houses
> would knowingly harbor impure genetic strains.

Or House Dzur. You don't have to be a full blood Dzur to be a member of the
house if you can kick every champion's backside.

Regardless, I've been pretty unsure about this whole "genetic purity" deal.
It seems likely, from what we've read, that the "purity" is either a myth or
"from a certain point of view".

There seems to be a fair amount of cross-breeding among those whose exploits
we follow.

Derrill