[Dragaera] List settings

Ben Hiles ben.hiles at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 21:00:10 PDT 2006

On 8/29/06, Jerry Friedman <jerry_friedman at yahoo.com> wrote:
> (Apologies to all the people to whom I sent replies that should have just
> gone to the list.  I think I've got this thing figured out.)

I'm sure I've seen the answer to this before, but I don't see anything
in the archives.  Why isn't there a reply-to list header?  I know in
my experience I'd almost always rather reply to the list rather than
the sender, and it is a slight annoyance to change the header, or to
forget and only send the message to one person thus being forced to
send it again.

--Ben