[Dragaera] List settings

Johne Cook johne.cook at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 06:46:48 PDT 2006

On 8/29/06, David Dyer-Bennet <dd-b at dd-b.net> wrote:
> You encountered the consequences of another list configuration choice
> that's intended to minimize the damage done if people "reply all" and
> don't edit out the copy to the previous poster.  (Remember, people,
> *you* control the contents of the "To" field!).

When I reply to messages, I click Reply to All, blank out the name of
the original poster, and copy the list e-mail from Cc to To.  I'm not
sure how that works, but I figured it was the best way to make sure
that the list got the reply, the poster didn't get double-copied, and
all the headers would show up correctly.

And I bottom-post as well, but that's another holy war.  ; )

--
johne cook - wisconsin, usa