[Dragaera] Hamlet in Smallcliff again

Jerry Friedman jerry_friedman at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 15:16:57 PDT 2006

Hey Mark, I couldn't find "She wouldn't wreck her own reed" (from
somewhere around the middle of /Athyra/) at your Jokes and Allusions
page.  This was especially strange since I'd have sworn I'd seen it
there.

Ophelia: ...But, good my brother,
Do not, as some ungracious pastors do,
Show me the steep and thorny way to heaven;
Whiles, like a puff'd and reckless libertine,
Himself the primrose path of dalliance treads,
And recks not his own rede.

/Hamlet/, I. 3.

Jerry Friedman is posting this to the list for anyone who missed it.