[Dragaera] Hint hint Steve!! Las Vegas area Browncoats Please Help

FRIEDA2133 at aol.com FRIEDA2133 at aol.com
Sun Sep 3 20:01:00 PDT 2006

Steve or anyone else in the Las Vegas area, if you want to stop by and help
out with the
Firefly Ariel Ambulance,

The Ariel Ambulance is currently resting at the Nevada State Museum and
Historical Society and needs help putting it together for the museum.

For those of you who don't know what I am talking about:
There was this TV show Firefly created by Joss Whedon.  There was this movie
Serenity written and directed by Joss .  There was the comic book/graphic
novel Serenity: Those Left Behind written by Joss.

How this relates to Steve:
Steven Brust has written a Firefly novel set between the comic
book and Serenity the movie.  He likes to read the first chapter at Cons.

Ariel Ambulance:
Fans of the show and movie are called Browncoats.  A Browncoat found the
Ambulance prop from the Firefly episode Ariel and raised money to buy it.  See
www.ArielAmbulance.org   and the ambulance is going around to cons and such.

"Follow-up excursion on Monday 9/3/2006, figure
noon-5pm (museum closes daily at 5pm), come when you can."

So, hint hint Steve!!!

http://www.fireflyfans.net/thread.asp?b=2&t=23651
Las Vegas Browncoats Please Help

QUESTMAKER wrote

"The Ariel Ambulance is currently resting at the

Nevada State Museum and Historical Society
in historic Lorenzi Park
700 Twin Lakes Drive
Las Vegas, Nevada 89107

after it's latest con visit.
Soon it will be going to MountainCon (Salt Lake City, UT September 22-24).

We need volunteers to help put it back together. We NEED to get it put
together soon, or the museum won't want to keep it! So get a group together (no
experience or exceptional abilities required)--let's do the thing!
I think Buzz will be there Monday from 12 - 5.
If other days are better for some people, please email Adam.
adam at adamwhiting.com    "

http://www.serenitymovie.org/browncoats/forums/index.php?showtopic=9215&hl=
Las Vegas Browncoats
awhiting wrote

Nevada State Museum and Historical Society
in historic Lorenzi Park
700 Twin Lakes Drive
Las Vegas, Nevada 89107
Phone: (702) 486-5205 x224 Greta

...until MountainCon (Salt Lake City, UT September 22-24).

"Follow-up excursion on Monday, figure
noon-5pm (museum closes daily at 5pm), come when you can.

Nevada State Museum and Historical Society
700 Twin Lakes Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89107
in Historic Lorenzi Park
Map to Museum

I just updated our homepage with map, links, and detailed work instructions
www.ArielAmbulance.org

Thanks,
Adam
216-225-8430 cell