[Dragaera] Posting poll

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Sat Sep 9 22:58:32 PDT 2006

On 9/9/06, Davdi Silverrock <davdisil at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/8/06, A.S. Zanoni wrote:
> > Hi, folks.
> >
> > How often do we get new people to list?
> >

> It is possible to retrieve the list membership. I saved off copies of
> this list because I know that various computer problems have plagued
> dragaera.info in the past (I haven't saved off that many, though).  It
> might be that mailman will log subscriber joins, so perhaps DD-B can
> give you more precise data.

284 total as of tonight.  It's been fairly steady, but with some
action most days, for the last couple of weeks.  I've seen it as high
as 286 recently.

> Anyway, looking just at the number of list members, I see that the
> list was possibly at its peak in Jan of this year.
>
> 20060101-         309 Non-digested Members of Dragaera:
>                          46 Digested

So we're somewhat below our documented peak -- although I've noticed
several people with both regular and digest subscriptions, which the
above may count twice, whereas my 284 counts once.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, <mailto:dd-b at dd-b.net>, <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
RKBA: <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>