[Dragaera] Posting poll

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Sun Sep 10 14:30:25 PDT 2006

dragaera-request at dragaera.info wrote:

> Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 07:08:38 -0500
> From: "andy" <bonham15 at cox.net>
>
> I would say... a month after a book release, then 3 months after the first
> spammage, then 6 months after that spammage etc.. but that's just me..
>
> andy

[snip]
> Generalizing from the two significant datapoints of 20060728 (shortly
> after the list was reopened) and now, there are approximately 4 new
> non-digested list members per week, and 6 new digested (my, what an
> unfortunate term) list members per week.

To andy - spammage??  D'you mean people joining the list?  People
commenting on list?

To John - then you may want the book list.  :>  If you like, write me
for it.  It's also archived.  Probably under the helpful subject line of
"Book list" but maybe I was more creative.

Welcome to the list, John.

To Davdi - I wanted a general idea.  =grin=  It was kind of you to go
into the subscriber info for me.

Perhaps "digested" came around like "bank depository" - off the cuff.
The latter makes me gnash my teeth at ATMs.  All "digested" emails equal
Nero Wolfe's opinion about contact... says I, with my list emails put in
digest-format.

Thanks, gentlemen.

*---

---