[Dragaera] Posting poll

Will Frank wmfrank at stwing.org
Sun Sep 10 14:40:05 PDT 2006

Also Sprach A.S. Zanoni:

> Welcome to the list, John.

You don't get an opening line such as that too often, so I should probably
say hi myself. I just joined up today.

I don't think I'll be helpful for your data, though...I've been reading
Brust for a little while now, and have known about this list for a while
too...I finally joined up when I thought I was through enough of the work,
or otherwise spoiled on events (mostly through cracksandshards.com--Hi,
Mark!) that I couldn't get any worse.

Will "scifantasy" Frank - wmfrank at stwing.org
"When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? Perhaps to be
too practical is madness. To surrender dreams -- this may be madness. To
seek treasure where there is only trash. Too much sanity may be madness.
And maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be." --Miguel
de Cervantes, /Man Of La Mancha/