[Dragaera] [Dzur Spoiler] A terribly amusing Speculation

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 12:58:01 PDT 2006

On 9/11/06, Jon_Lincicum wrote:

> >I suppose I have in mind at least the possibility that the young,
> >nondescript assassin that Khaavren saw, the one who made the first
> >abortive attempt on Tortaalik, was Kragar.
>
> Hmm.. I must admit, this would go a long way to explaining how Mario could
> hide so easily in the Seven Room prior to the first assassination attempt.
>
> But is Kragar really over 900 years old? I always got the impression he
> was younger than that--like 500-600 years old.

No, you're miscounting.  Say he's about 100 in FHYA, the Interregnum
is about 250 years, and Vlad's time is about 220 years after that.
(Via Alexx's timeline)(thanks Alexx!)

So Kragar's age is just about right.

> How well does Sethra know Kragar?

Hm.  Something to check for.

I note that Kragar's first report on Sethra to Vlad was woefully
incomplete.  Perhaps deliberately holding stuff back?